Thursday, December 29, 2016

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

Hello Trailriders!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Marilyn reminded me that I haven't documented our tentative schedule for 2017. We talked about possible rides at our Halloween party & our Christmas party. Here's what I remember which may or may not be accurate:

April - West Desert, Phillips & Cooks
May - Mt. Carmel, Brenchleys & Larsens
June - Panguitch, Englands
July 16, 17, 18 - Island Park, Dix & Sheila
Aug - Richfield, Cooks
Sept - Vernal, Palmers

I don't remember any specific dates nailed down except for Island Park because we thought we would need to make motel/hotel reservations before everything got booked. If I've got this wrong or if anyone has corrections or updates, let me know.

One New Year's resolution is to have even more fun and safe rides in 2017 than we did in 2016!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment